NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I'm a bad parront!

ZivaDiva

Just ask Ziva.

She says new things daily that she learned from her previous human and I'm still trying to figure out what words were used for what. Bedtime can be a problem, as she'll say "Good morning" and act like she wants to stay up. I have heard her say, "Are you sleepy?" so I've been trying that.

Last night, I let her stay up late. Well, actually I was just lazy and hadn't put her to bed. I was in the tub and could hear she was saying something and she sounded pissed.

I went to check on her and she had gone into her cage and was sitting on the bottom perch where she sleeps and was repeating, "Wanna go beddie bye!" It was not a question or request but a demand.

I covered her up and she was quiet. It was very cute and now I know what to say.

Thats very cute they do like their bedtime to be on time. I know when I'm busy and 9:00pm comes around Tyco the first to remind me that its bedtime she says nite-nite over and over until I tuk her in with a kiss and a scratch the like rotine and that rotine must be kept or you will have a very unhappy bird.

Wow. Someone needs to explain this to my crew. It wouldn't matter if it were 2 in the morning. Neither of mine ever volunteer to be put to bed. They actively protest. If I don't make them go to bed, they'll continue until they become bird zombies.