NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

feeling better about nipped toes

miltie

First I would like to thank you all for your kind words. Needed you all I was home alone when I got that terrible phone call. After reading all your comments I investigated tipped toes. Saw some with just one or two nipped, but I got really inspired by one little one. He didnt have any just two stubbs on each foot and he learned to walk and play with his toys. I know I can do this now. With lots of love and patience. I know this litte baby will be the light of my life. Thank you all again for helping me thru this. And if anyone could would you please get rid of the thread Sitting here broken hearted I have a hard time reading that.

CD thanks for the info for spell check.... Now do you have info for magnifying so after I read for hours on here I go blind... And dont tell me its age I already know that .... LOL :evil:

Oh I knew you would make a wise decision. Your love for this little one is overwhelming and I have a little tear of happiness knowing that you had it in your heart to accept him and love him unconditionally. He will compensate for the loss, they have to do that in the wild or die, and be loved for the rest of his life. I applaud you with karma and may your days be filled with love and joy with him forever. Keep us informed on his progress.{Love-000200BF}

miltie wrote:

CD thanks for the info for spell check.... Now do you have info for magnifying so after I read for hours on here I go blind... And dont tell me its age I already know that .... LOL :evil:

Remember what I always say.. You are not OLD you are just OLDER... :P

I think Mozilla Firefox is the best forum browser there is.. It's faster and it does have that neat LIVE spell checker just like Microsoft word does... Go get it if you don't have it already.. www.firefox.com it's free..

Miltie, I'm so happy for you. :) You've no doubt made the best decision. There was a reason you lost your little guy. You were meant to have this very special bird. He needs your love, and I'm sure you will shower him with it two-fold. Best of luck to you, and PLEASE keep us informed, and post lots & lots of pictures!! {Love-00020112}

You are happy, our family is happy, so I am happy and I'm sure your new baby will be happy too. This one deserves a special name, something like, Lucky?

Whatever you call him/her, the birdie is a blessing.

Guest Lidia

Your little TAG is gorgeous, the toes won't make any difference to you or it, it'll adjust just fine. Well done, keep posting photos, love to see them as they grow up.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: