NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello Everyone!

Akili

Hello Everyone,

My name is Akili (Swahili for Intelligent) and I am new to this forum. My owner thinks it's gonna be a great place to find information on how to ensure I am protected around the house and ways to better care for me so I am all for it. Hoping to make some new friends here!

Regards,

Akili

Hello and welcome to the forum Akili. That is a beautiful name. Your owner was right thinking this would be a great place to find out more information on you and how to care for you and keep you safe. There are lots of wonderful and knowledgable people here and it's a great place to make some new friends. If you or your owner ever have any questions please feel free to ask. You can look through the various threads and find a ton of information there, too.

BTW I am 4 months old, with my new owners 2 weeks, never said a word but after weeks of hearing my annoying owner repeat it over and over and over I have said hello for the first time. Not perfect, but no question as to what I said especially since I can repeat it every time!! I am told I am quite young to speak so I am excited about my abilities. Hopefully now my human will shut up and move on to another word :(

Akili