NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Ziva takes a bath!

ZivaDiva

I've had Ziva for 5 weeks now and she is changing daily. I'm sure she's getting more comfortable with me after living with her previous human for 6 years.

When she sees my betta fish, she yells, "Look in the water!" I have tried to give her a shower and she hates it. The other day she was trying to take a bath in her water bowl. She hates new things but I decided to grab a dish and put it in her cage. I grabbed a pyrex baking dish with water and put it in the bottom of her cage. She ran down to it and dove in and kept repeating, "In the water, in the water!" She looked like she was snorkeling as she kept putting her face under the water. She was so happy and it was so cute. She stayed in for a good 30 minutes.

She climbed on top of her cage and dried off and then went and played with her toys - which she has never done. It was like a diferent bird moved in.

My daughter came home and Ziva repeated, "In the water, in the water!" over and and over again. It was if she wanted to tell me daughter she'd taken a bath. So, now I know what "in the water" means and she can have a bath whenever she'd like.

I took pictures and someday when I figure out how to post them, I will.