NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Tyco's giving me trouble

Tycos_mom

Well today Adaya flew to Tyco's cage again. I was playing with Tyco at the time and I guess Adaya wanted to join the fun. Adaya was on the top perch of the play top and Tyco was on the cage top at the front interacting with me. when i tryed to reach up to get Adaya Tyco moved right in front of me and stood up as tall as she could so I couldn't reach Adaya. if I moved to another part of the cage Tyco would also there was no way she wanted me to take Adaya away. I finaly had to step Tyco up and move her to the play stand in the other room just so I could get Adaya down. I'm sure Tyco thought it was so much fun she was probubly saying to herself you can't get her ha ha. the little imp she just loves to play and she's so smart she knows just what to do to play the game she want to play today it was keep Adaya away from mom.:evil: :laugh: :blink: :P<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/04/27 06:00

It could be one of two possible situations Pat. 1) Tyco wanted to continue interacting with your full attention or 2) Tyco wanted Adaya to stay.

Either way, you definitely took the right action to let Tyco know that behaviour, whichever it was, is not going to fly with you. :-)

I think it was probubly a little of both because she could see me from where she was and when I took Adaya off her playtop Tyco let out a very loud squwak at me. Tyco doesn't do that unless she is very mad she uses words to express herself usually.