NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Member Here

Hello everyone. I decided to join this forum this evening for a few reasons. For one, I wanted to build a better relationship with my grey, Magic. I work very often and may not spend the time that I should with him. This has led to some feather picking. He also refuses to eat anything except dry bird foods. I joined this forum to better educate myself on my birds habits and need to give him a better, healthier life. Hopefully with the help of some of the great information on this forum, I can make Magic a lot happier.

Welcome Robert and Magic!!

It's GreYt having you here. There are many different topics here as you can see to give you a ton of information on most any subject related to Greys. Of course, we are all also more than happy to answer any questions you may have also.

Looking forward to hearing more from you and seeing some photos is you have a chance to upload them. :-)

Welcome to the forum.

I found this forum about three weeks ago and within a short time realized it is an excellent forum. There's tons of information and many great people willing to share ideas and stories. There's bound to be stuff here to help you with Magic. I believe, if you have some patience, and are willing to put some time in with Magic, progress can be made.

Tom

Hello Robert and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Magic.

You have certainly came to the right place for we have many knowledgeable members who may be able to help you with any problems you are having and plucking seems to be one of the more frequent ones.

Life has a way of making us so busy sometimes that we have trouble making enough quality times with our pets and our greys do require a certain amount to be happy and for their own well being but maybe something can be worked out to Magic's satisfaction.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads so do read thru them at your leisure and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

We do so love pictures here so if you have some of Magic you would share with us we would appreciate it.