NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

After her bath with pics

Tycos_mom

I don't know if she likes it or not at this age I don't give her much choice. I put her in a big bowl of water and wash her down she just sits there and lets me do it then I get her out and towel dry her thats it. take me all of 5 minutes. I don't really think she likes it but she tolerates it. she trusts me so she lets me do anything she knows I won't hurt her.

Great pics! I really like the one with the blurry flapping wings.

I tried giving Sam a shower because I saw the poor guy trying to take a bath in his water dish. He really didn't like the shower but I moved him through the water a few times to get him washed off. He survived.

Nelson never did get used to showers - he'd suck his feathers down tight and stand like a stone bird, just blinking his eyes. He was much more tolerant of the shower if the water just misted on him by splashing off my hand. I know he felt good after because I'd spend some time with him in the warm bathroom as he dried. He'd preen and preen....

Thanks for sharing.

Tom

very nice pics

i wish my grey would use the bath not his water dish, ive tryed to take him in the bath but he ends up sat on the side of the sink or clawing my shoulder trying to get away from the water, i even put an inch in the bottom of the bath but he wasnt having that either.....how strange their mind works lol