NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hiya

BZM

helloo, im new to this site and to this african grey community, i had my congo african grey from when she was 2 months old, i think shes approxx 9 months to 10 months old at the moment :), im 21 years old, studying IT at univ, I joined becuase i wanna learn more about my grey and get good advice how to take care of her, her name is koko :P, the name got kinda stuck since she always says koko xD:).

Hello BZM and welcome to our family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Koko.

I suspect you must have finished handfeeding her if you got her at 2 months of age, she would hardly be weaned by that time, you must have some experience.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can. We have many knowledgeable members who you can count on for excellent advice, some have had their greys for many years and are so willing to share what they know with the rest of us.

We do love pictures here so if you can share some of Koko with us we would appreciate it.<br><br>Post edited by: judygram, at: 2009/04/24 01:28