NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Our Grey

Just wanted to introduce Zazu and his humans..that would be me, Bobbie and my husband Wayne. ZaZu is a young CAG, 6 months and we have only had him a short time. He has picked his human and that is Wayne. He tolerates me during the day and is really sweet. But...when Wayne comes home, he really would rather not bother with me and wants to nip at me. I just keep working with him and have been bitten several times. Hopefully we will find help here in this forum..

Hello Bobbie and welcome to the family, so glad you found us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Zazu.

Greys are notorious for picking one favorite and Zazu has chosen Wayne but that doesn't mean that you are left out completely. Yes he is more willing to interact with you when Wayne isn't home but you can have a good relationship with Zazu but just not like the one with Wayne.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads so do read thru them at your leisure and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

We love pictures here so if you have some of Zazu you would share with us we would be most grateful.

Hi Bobbi, from your Avatar it is easy to see that ZaZu is a gorgeous grey. I live alone so my grey is most bonded to me so I can't help much with your situation, but I wanted to welcome you to the family. If you have pictures to share of Zazu we would love to see them and hear more about her.

Welcome Bobby, Wayne and Zazu!! It's GreYt having you here.

Judy gave good advice. When the "Chosen One" is home, your dog meat. :-) This will vary in degrees, but since you do interact with Zazu when Wayne is gone, that is a good sign and something that can be built upon with patience and love.

Looking forward to hearing more and seeing some photos when you get a chance. :-)