BaxtersMom

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

sweet potato, broccoli, peas, carrot, & corn, thats this batch, prob do something else in the next batch sweet potato, squash, etc , she loves it & i know shes getting her veggies in the morning as the plates clean , she dont even look up rofl.gifrofl.gif

• 1 month later...
GoDiego, your Amazons feathers look great! His color is so vibrant! And/or you must have a high quality camera to capture his colors.

Thanks KimKim, Diego feathers are really, really bright and his turquoise feathers are almost florescent. Every time he moves you see different tones of his colourings, when he first arrived in our family he was colourful not as vibrant as he is now, but they have changed considerably with me changing his diet. His diet is all down to Jayd who certainly knows his stuff on what to feed them. When I first got Diego he had not been weaned properly and the breeder thought that as long as he ate half an apple everyday this would be sufficient!. Now he is eating pretty much everything that I am giving him and it has made such a difference in him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Kali_the_Destroyer

This is Porridge Face. Other versions are available: Pumpkin Face, Sweetcorn Face ....

Kali now asks for a "wipe" when her beak is too messy