NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Put Your Messy Bird Face Photos Here

BaxtersMom

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love Lyrics baby picture. Now that brought a huge smile to my face.:) He is so cute in the little plastic container with all that baby food all over his face. What contentment. And as an adult he seems to enjoy it just as much. I love to see mine with messy faces. I feel like it means they really enjoyed it. I don't think I've ever seen it on their toes though:laugh: How did that happen. Too cute. Thanks for adding them in.

:woohoo: I know Judy! That's what I thought. He might have topped Coopers pic. So glad to know I'm not the only one who has serious messy bird faces. I knew there had to be more out there. I'm anxious to see more.:lol: :side: :silly:<br><br>Post edited by: BaxtersMom, at: 2009/04/26 23:05

BaxtersMom wrote:

I don't think I've ever seen it on their toes though:laugh: How did that happen. Too cute. Thanks for adding them in.

He likes to walk on his plate while he's eating- therefore, messy toes!

Rhett is a total cutie pie with that food all over his face! :lol:

I just LOVE this thread!! I am going to have my camera ready. These pics just make me smile. I love nothing more than seeing them chow down on food they like. Sometimes they are so quick to turn their beak up at a new dish we hope they'll tear into. Pics like these make slaving in the kitchen totally worth it :woohoo:

DSC_0120-1.jpg

Ok here's my messy marvin at ONLY 9 weeks old! He then has the nerve to be sleepy after this big ole meal! WTH lmaoooo ok ok he's still in Cali but look at him! He will be home hopefully by the end of the month. Can you imaging how much our food bill is gonna be? lol

Adaya was only about 9 weeks old here and I cooked up soom corn on the cob for supper I gave all the birds some and this was Adaya eating her corn I love all the pics they are great Rhett looks like he's never eaten anything that tastes so good its must taste just like happiness to him Adaya gets really messy toes also she loves to walk through her food and chicken scratch you should see what she does to the blanket on the bottom of her cage its covered in food by the end of the day from her kicking it out of her dishes

boingandafacefullofcorn008.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/05/06 16:49

Oh My Gosh!!! I just checked back in to see 3 more messy faces. They are so cute!!! I love these pics.

Mine love the corn on the cob also and that's they usually look like too. They get it Everywhere though. They will shake their heads and corn goes flying all over:laugh:

And Carol and Pat, your babies are just dolls!!! Carol, yours get a full belly and heavy eyes huh? :laugh:

And Pat, Adaya is such a cutie pie, too. I love those big eyes. Such a camera ham already!! Great photos everyone.<br><br>Post edited by: BaxtersMom, at: 2009/05/06 23:24

Lol@Erika OMG his breeder says all he does is EAT! *looking in the paper to find another job* I might need to get a second job just for Ahjari! Damn my human kids he's gonna be the BIG eater! lol

I didn't think anyone noticed the sleepy eyes lol he's a mess!

• 8 months later...

jessdecutie18 wrote:

Now I have a new task... :P

Next time Yoshi's face is a total disaster I will snap a pic :)

Lol, me too!!

This is a funny thread - will do my best to catch Alfie's messy face - she does have some hum-dingers!!

Thanks Erika for starting this!