NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Put Your Messy Bird Face Photos Here

BaxtersMom

I thought it would be fun to post pictures of our birds with their messiest faces during or after eating and I will give a karma (or 2 or 3:whistle: ) to everyone who posts their messiet bird pictures here. It doesn't have to be just African Greys, all birds are welcome to show their messy faces.

If you can't get a messy face, any picture that has to do with food or eating will be great too.

This one is of Cooper our DYH amazon. We had chili for dinner and I picked out a helping of the kidney beans. Boy did he enjoy!!! This is his messiest face yet{Nature-00020096} Messy_Face1.jpg

Post edited by: BaxtersMom, at: 2009/04/22 03:34<br><br>Post edited by: BaxtersMom, at: 2009/04/24 23:50

Messy_Face1.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the messiest he or any of my birds ever got and I had to put it in:laugh: . I have/had several with messy faces but this one is the best of mine so far.

It's not a contest so we don't have to top anything, just cute messy photos. I know they're out there and I know messes are being made daily:whistle: I think it would be so cute to have all messy faces here to see. I guarantee they will make everyone smile:) So Come on you guys & gals, lets see em.

That was so cute, that was one messy face!I have these from when Zzero was a baby I really need to take some more cause hes a messy eater.

application015.jpg

application016.jpg

application017-1-1.jpg

Post edited by: cflanny, at: 2009/04/22 06:54<br><br>Post edited by: cflanny, at: 2009/04/22 06:55

Cflanny, Zzero is so cute. Looks like he's biting off more than he can chew:laugh:

And Alex looks cute and content too. Sometimes my babies will wear their "left overs" for awhile before they wipe them off:laugh:

I love these kind of photos. They are so cute.

Lemme tell you one thing Erika, Josey is not that messy, I have never seen the likes of what Cooper had on his beak, Josey is just too proper a girl to have that much mess on her beak, she would have already flicked it off before I could ever grab the camera to take a picture of but I will try.

Sorry Erika, but Ana Grey never has a dirty face. She hates messy food, won't eat oatmeal anymore. When she eats her apple she takes small bites and wipes her beak immediately after a bite. She refuses to be messy. She prefers dry food to wet food. Maybe I could fake a messy picture mmmmmm !!!!! But I love this thread and seeing the messy faces!!!!!

Ooops Judy,:blush: Pardon me for thinking that Josie would make a messy face. I forgot she is too much of alady;) Seriously, I think you have the perfect grey, she doesn't bite and takes care of her appearance as well. She was raised right with great manners. Give my apologies to Miss Josie. :blush: :whistle: She might not get a karma for a messy face but she will get one for being such a lady. :silly:

Post edited by: BaxtersMom, at: 2009/04/23 04:13<br><br>Post edited by: BaxtersMom, at: 2009/04/23 04:14

Well thank you Erika but I will try and see if I can get a messy face for ya but it will be a tough sell.

Cindy I do have a few pics here but I need to take some more recent ones and no you aren't a smart@** but I am.:laugh: :whistle: :cheer:

I guess I just have parrots that make a mess sometimes. This one of Cooper was the messiets I have seen any parrot ever. Baxter sometimes makes a bit of a mess but not real bad and nothing like Cooper does. He is so funny looking after he gets certain foods sometimes. He really loves his food.

Please note Lyric also has pasta sauce on his TOES! They don't beat the pic of Cooper though- that's a seriously messy bird face- it made me laugh! What a great thread! :P<br><br>Post edited by: Lyric, at: 2009/04/24 22:17