NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

NEW CONTEST!!!!!

Talon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Carol your a very talented toy maker I love that box with the Tongue depresser I think I could even manage to make that one. :laugh: I like that you can just go buy more another bag of sticks for it and there ya go the toy that lasts forever I think Adaya would love that one her favorite pass time is to turn popsicle sticks and clothes pins into toothpicks.

Ok here are our home made things. Now I went to the Dollar Tree and bought these colorful plastic Shower curtain rings in pink and green. I also bought the plastic likns, the straws came from CVS for 2 bucks and that's Vet wrap from our local pet store that's wrapped on the babies play stand. They are happily sleep on it and letting us rest lol.

ContestPlaystandcolor.jpg

ContestPlaystand.jpg

ContestToys.jpg

For the straw foot toys use a pencil sharpner for $.89 and the straws for 2.00 bucks and you have a under 3.00 FOOT toy! If they come loose then toss them, the birds LOVE them and there not dangerous.

contest2009.jpg

Those are also baby links that I hung to the playstand from good ole Walmart for only 4.00 bucks!!

So voila there are cheap and pretty safe toys.....Enjoy them!<br><br>Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/05/24 21:26

Thanks nice to have another Carol whom comes up with good ideas. I am going to the dollar store for those rings i always look at them and then put it back on the shelve now i finally know what i am going to do. When you say babies coming home are you having a baby or are you talking about birds? Sorry i am not always on to follow everything that is going on.

WOW Carolz7 great toys!! I love them, I really would like to know how you make the hanging gym! What did u use for a base? And what is that red circle thing at the top?

And Carol what a great play gym for your babies!! That is very creative! I need to go to the dollar store now I didn't think about the shower rings!

Oh Man, this is going to be a tough one. There are so many creative and beautiful toys others have made.

I'm just a guy and so I use things like chain and wood, you know tough stuff. ;-) Gotta keep my image up B)

I can say, I will not vote for myself, the others have truly created some very awesome toys!! :-)