NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Adaya outside enjoying the sun pictures

Tycos_mom

Aww she is so cute! And looks very curious out there lol. Ecko loves to go outside and listen to the other birds. I swear he is trying to memorize their sounds because I can see him listening to them. Still no mimics yet but I feel it coming. lol

Thanks everyone I think she is pretty awesome myself. She was so good today I took her with me for a ride in the car. It as so hot I had to splash a little cool water on her just to cool her down she was getting to hot. but she was good anyway. She either sat on the seat beside me or on the headrest behind my seat she was so interested in everything outside nothing seemed to scare her. I had to go to the pharmacy and pick up a perscription for my daughter so I figured what the heck I mights well get her out and about so she can get a bit socialized. So I put the harness on and away we went I live about 30 miles from the pharmacy so we where out for about an hour. When we got home my neighbour was out enjoying the day so thats when I put Adaya down and took some photos while I talk to the neighbour for a few minutes The pictures turned out pretty good considering I took them with my Iphone.<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/04/22 08:24