NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Those with 2 African greys I need your advice

CarolandFamily

Hi everyone I will be getting two baby African greys from the same clutch *yipppeee* they are just 7 weeks old as of tomorrow. I am wondering if there are members here who have 2 CAG do they bond with you? or do they mainly bond with each other? My breeder said 2 is always better and that they will bond with us as well.

Need advice for those who have 2 Greys.

Thank You!

If your breeder says they will bond with you as well as being bonded with each other then I would believe her, she should know and I think we have other members here who have more than one grey and they had no problem with them bonding with their human companion.

Thats my opinion so take it for what its worth.

Awww Thank You Judy! I told Tina that with the impending baby we have to save some money so I can start paying her off she told me DON'T worry untill she is weaned and will have our babies even if I hadn't payed her off completly yet! Im like OMG I'll give you my work number and refrences! lol

I am outdone and I can't Thank Grey Forums enough! You are aboslutely right too I have to Thank Dan and Dave for there greyt advice they both have given me :D<br><br>Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/04/17 02:37

Lol Azzie it was getting close with me and my partner ohh I cried a river and she gave in lol. The kids were like wow another furry brother and now sister. This is our FIRST girl pet! All of our animals our boys from the cat to the hamster lol. I'm excited to have 2 lil miracles :)

Thank You Jane, Pat and She. They are definately going to have seperate cages when they get a lil bit older I just couldn't stand the thought of them making babies when there brother and sister :S I know it probably happens but were not having that kinda party at might house lol. Thank You again ladies!

I am sooooo pleased you are bringing both babies home Carol, you will have so much fun.

I love the picture of them both together they are adorable.:kiss:

You wont have any problems with the bonding, I have three and all three are bonded to me Ive never had any problems with this.

I am so excited and cant wait till you bring them home and the fun begins!