NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

MY TAG comes home!

TheGreyMiester

Hello All,

Some of you know me from way back, well not that long ago... I've been away for a while but now I'm back. All along, I have been making my weekly visits with my breeder who only lives an hour away from my home. I have been able to watch Oliver grow from a baby with pinned feathers to almost 6 months old. We were hoping that he would wean around 4 months old but he was just not ready.

Well he has been off of formula for 16 days now and this Saturday I go to get him and bring him home. FINALLY!

I have never had to wait this long for a pet ever! but it will be worth it.

I plan to have pictures, but they will be a little low in quality because my 5 mega pixel camera no longer has a charger, compliments of my kids. Anyway, I will have some photos perhaps Sunday night.

judygram wrote:

I can't wait to see the new member of your household, Oliver. Yes you had to wait a long time but it is almost over and the fun begins. I look forward to hearing the stories you will have to tell us of his new adventures.:)

Thanks Judy,

I have wanted a grey since I was 11 years old, but something always got in the way; parents, wife, kids, but now that the kids are older (6 & 9) nothing could stop me this time! It's a done deal, the lid is sealed, no if's, ands or buts!

Guest briansmum

aww GM thats so great! you're gonna have so much fun.. and probably some not so fun stuff too (poop mainly :laugh: ) do keep us updated.

i can't believe you've waited 6 months for him! that's a long weaning. you're a devoted grey daddy already. all the best my friend ;)

xxbeccyxx wrote:

aww GM thats so great! you're gonna have so much fun.. and probably some not so fun stuff too (poop mainly :laugh: ) do keep us updated.

i can't believe you've waited 6 months for him! that's a long weaning. you're a devoted grey daddy already. all the best my friend ;)

I've had my share of poop already so there is going to be no surprises in this area of ownership.

Thanks for the kind words.

I only wish my kids never lost the charger to my 5 megapixle digital camera. I'm going to have to use my phones camera. It's only 1.3 mega pixles but it is not to bad, just a little blurry.

My wife always gets on me about putting things on top of the refrigerator, but had I put the charger there, it would still be there! I have basically gutted the house and I can't find it.

judygram wrote:

We women tend to be that way. Have you tried to get in contact with the company that made the camera to see if you can purchase another one?

Yes, Cannon Sels a replacement for $50.00 OUCH! That will have to wait for now. I still have my video camera and my camera phone. Geez, what poor timing to look a quality camera.

Here's just a few camera phone photos. Sorry they are a little blurry. It's overcast here so the lighting is poor also. I will try my best to take better photos of Ollie when he comes home.

ollietoysyg9.jpg

olliecage2bj8.jpg

olliecageyt6.jpg

Post edited by: TheGreyMiester, at: 2007/06/23 02:07<br><br>Post edited by: TheGreyMiester, at: 2007/06/23 02:08

GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,

GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,GREAT,

You must be in the clouds. Now your love will just grow and grow more.

En enjoy the baby.

{Feel-good-000200BB}<br><br>Post edited by: FairY, at: 2007/06/25 12:06