NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Beau's progress

Joolesgreyuk

For lovethatgrey and anyone else who has been maybe wondering, Beau has now developed a routine and is an extremely well-adjusted parrot who isn't afraid of noise, new toys or even his night-time cover. The only thing he isn't keen on is too many people around when he is out of his cage, as far as Beau is concerned the fewer the better. Tonight he was alone with me and was incredibly cuddly, closing his eyes while I stroked and kissed him. He is still wary of my son but I'm sure he will come around eventually. I think I will need a second job to keep Beau in food though as he eats like a horse!

So there you have it, that's the latest on Beau! {Feel-good-000200BB}

It sounds like your making GreYt progress Joolesgreyuk with Beau.

He sounds like he is getting used to all the new surroundings quite well and will get used to people being over. Most all of them do become more silent when strangers are over. You will find over time though, that if they see someone new they for some reason like, they will fly right over to them.

Looking forward to hearing more updates. :-)

Your doing a great job with Beau! He has settled straight into your family he sounds as though he was well socialized as he has little fear of his new routine!

Cant wait to see some more pictures and read regular updates, I love to hear about everyones babies:)