NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New poster her

hi all,

my name is cassy, im 32 from the UK, i have my grey as my profile pic, he (well i have always thought of him as a he but he hasnt been dna sexed) is called Ozzy, he is about 5 yrs old ( we have had him about 3 yrs)

we bought him off a couple who could no longer keep him as they had children and he had learnt lots of sware words and said little else. anyway he still swares which we dont mind but he says sooooo much more now, if fact we have problems shutting him up sometimes

we have 6 other birds

2 pairs of love birds ( given to us i would have said no they are very noisy )

a cockateil (which i have had her for about 14 yrs)

and a crimson rosella who is not very tame at all

anyway ozzy he is my parrot, he dosnt like hubby much. he eats anything, drinks anything and he is a big baby very tame and loves to tip himself upside down while hanging off my fingers<br><br>Post edited by: cassyjr, at: 2009/04/14 23:43

Hello Cassy and welcome to our family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing lots more about you and Ozzy.

Thats so nice of you to take in Ozzy when he got banned from his former home for picking up the cuss words and if you don't mind the words then thats ok with Ozzy I am sure, maybe as he doesn't hear them said anymore he will gradually say them less and less.

My Josey is more my bird but she tolerates my hubby some what, he likes to hear her talk but she is allowing him to pick her up sometimes now.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have other pictures of Ozzy you would like to share with us we would love to see them, we love to look at pictures here if you hadn't already noticed.

Hello Cassy and flock! Welcome to the forum, so glad you could join! That is so nice of you to rehome Ozzy. It sounds like you guys are the best of friends now. I also have a cockatiel that is old, he is 20 years old, its crazy how such a little bird can live so long. Anyways can't wait to hear more about you and your flock! :)