NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A new poster

Hi My name is Lori and for the last year I have been a lurker here :) Now it is time for me to introduce myself and some of my flock. I have 4 greys living with me, a non-friendly pair named Ralph and Alice, my first hand-fed, Maxi (a girl) and Eli, a grey I hatched from an egg and hand raised. All of them are wonderful talkers and very entertaining.As soon as I figure out how, I will add pics :)

Hello Lori and welcome to the family, so glad you could finally join us and participate in the forum, we look forward to hearing more about you and your greys, all four of them.

Wow it must be nice to have four greys around to keep you company and I bet there is never a dull moment at your house.

You have 2 very pretty young greys, they are so adorable at this young age with their dark eyes, thanks for sharing them with us.

We have lots of useful information in our many threads as you may have already noticed and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

I need to get some recent pics :) Ralph and Alice are 7 years old, Maxi is 4 years old and Eli is 9 1/2 months. Ralph and Alice are actually Elis parents even though I hatched him in an incubator and hand raised him :) I also have outside aviaries with cockatiels, lovebirds and conures living in them. Not to mention all the other amazons :)

Welcome Lori and Flock!!

Wow, you have quite a background. Eli and Maxi are GreYt looking babies that have obviously flourished under your loving upbringing.

It's GreYt having you here and looking forward to those photos and I'm sure a wealth of information you can contribute to this forum as well with your experience. :-)

Hiya Lori and welcome to the forum.

Wow you certainly have your hands full!

I only have three greys and they take up all my time I bet you dont get a minute to yourself!

I look forward to hearing more about you all, I hope you enjoy it here:)