NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Shady got Spoilt today

Tycos_mom

I noticed when I was putting shadys big cage together that the powder coat was chipped a bit in a couple spots So todayI went out and got himabrand new still in the box $600 40x36x64 cage Its a dometop they didn't have any playtop cages left the Petcetra close to my house was having a huge sale on 20 to 70% off everything in the store All the bird cages where 50% off so I bought the biggest one they had got it for $300.reg$600 couldn't resist I didn't even know about the sale My vet acually phoned me because she knew I just got shady so she said she was thinking Imight need a cage for him nice of her I thought how many vets will do that for you. So while I was there and everything was so cheap I bought all the birds a new rope perch and a couple extra cement perches and a new toy for Tyco and Fergie. I had so much fun spent lots of money.

This cage didn't look so big in the store I set it up tonight and its humungus. I thought Tycos cage was big its 38 x 30 x 54 I don't know if its the dome top orwhat but this is one big cage its 40 x 36 x 54 inside mesurements Shady looks like a budgie in it. I put a blanket on the bottom of the cage he fell twice tonight and I don't want him to hurt himself.

DSC00112-1-1.jpg

That is an awesome cage! I'm sure he's going to love it. I love finding sales like that. Your vet also sounds like a great person. You are all so lucky.

I ran to Petco last week and grabbed a rope perch for Ziva. They weren't marked and while checking out, I asked the cashier for the price. She scanned it and said they are usually $24.99 but were marked down to $1.50. I went back and grabbed the 7 they had left. Now all I have to do it get Ziva to stop ignoring it and we'll be all set.

Well I've always heard that you should buy the biggest cage you can afford well for the price I got that cage for how could I go wrong. 300. including tax I was going to buy the one one size smaller but then I looked at the one I got and it was so much bigger and only 35.00 more so I said for 35.00 he might as well have they biggest cage there is.

Wow what a nice big cage that is for Shady! I also got a bigger cage for Ecko yesterday. Someone in my family was giving it away and so I took it since its alot bigger than the one he has now and it was free so I had to! I can't wait to put him in it, he is going to love all the space.:)

Thats a way better deal than I got free is great. I do love Shady's cage though I love the color in the sun it looks gold and my baby Girl looks like the richest most spoilt baby in the world in it

{Feel-good-000200BB}<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/04/15 21:54