NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Introducing: Stella! (+pics)

Twosteph

Meet Stella.

She is now 10 weeks old, eating like a pig and growing like weeds.

P3280009.jpg

^^Thats the day or two after we got her. You can see how dirt her chest is from caked on formula.

P3280012.jpg

^^Trying her HARDEST to use her feet. She still can't grab onto anything, but she's trying. Haha. She has the concept down. She'll get there.

P4080003.jpg

Cleaned up.

P4110001.jpg

P4110002.jpg

Andd, finally. Here is the toy I made.

Though, the picture itself does no justice.

P4110003.jpg

P4110004.jpg

I'll let her play with that when she's a little older.<br><br>Post edited by: Twosteph, at: 2009/04/12 02:24

Thanks Steph for sharing those pictures with us, Stella is a greyt looking grey now that she is all cleaned up.

That is a nice looking toy but since it is made up of a lot of string you will need to keep an eye on her when she is playing with it so she does not get entangled in loose threads, supervise playtime with that toy.

Stella certainly is a little cutie. I agree that toy is a little scary as Stella might just get tangled in it. Sometimes greys panic if they feel or are trapped, I suppose most birds would, and then they will do just about anything to get free, sometimes really harming themselves. Stella is a real sweetheart you must be so proud of her. Thanks for sharing her with us!<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2009/04/12 03:03

What a pretty bird Stella is. She looks just like Shady after he eat his formula all dirty. I've been making a hole in a paper towel lately and sliding it over his head like a bib it works good and will also help with harness training because he will be used to me putting something over his head. It. Sure makes clean up a lot easier. I bet your just having a wonderful time with Stella she sure is a. Cutie

• 3 weeks later...

Stella is so cute trying to use her little ( HUGE lol) feet. I made a toy like yours and its Zzeros favorite he pushes his head in and rubs up and down and side to side. the great thing about the cotton mob is it breaks apart very easy a little tug can rip a string but as always still use cation.