NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Rainforest

BirdsNow

Hello Everyone

Can we please build some support to start a new discussion room for sharing ideas about how we can save our rainforests. There is only 40% left and at the rate we are going cutting down 1.7 million hectares a year in twenty years the Rainforest's will be gone. We can make a difference when we work together, saving the Rainforest's is the most important thing being done on our earth.

chers

Johnny

BirdsNow

www.birdsnow.com

Johnny

If you would like to start some discussion or sharing ideas, please feel free to start a new thread in the Off-topic Room. Although I realize that the Rain Forests are very much relevant to AG's, I feel that such a discussion would be best served in that room. It would probably get lost elsewhere in the shuffle of various topics. B)

Hello Talon

We are using Oodle ads to seed our site and we send requests to oodle every day to ask them to remove the spam/scam adds. the trouble it it takes up to three days to get the ads removed. We are working with oodle to cut back on internet scams and developing our own system to combat the problem. I hope this answers your question please let me know if you have any more questions.

Johnny

BirdsNow

www.birdsnow.com