NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello all

obviously i am new to the forum or i wouldn't be posting in the welcome thread. I don't have my grey yet but I am currently looking for a good breeder who has one available. I was hopeing maybe someone on here could help me. I am nervouse about buying one from a pet shop as I don't know the birds upbringing. So if anyone know of a good breeder in upstate ny or surounding area please let me know. Thank you and look forward to chatting.

Hi luv4jjt, I live on the NW part of the US so I can't help you with local breeders. I just wanted to welcome you to the forum. What kind of grey are you looking for a Congo or a Timneh? There are oodles of threads here with lots of information so if you get a chance just look around. Ask any questions you have and hopeful someone can help you out. Welcome to the family.

Welcome luv4jjt!!

You've come to the right place to make good friends, learn about Greys and perhaps get a lead on a good breeder in your area. I am sure someone there will chime in here with some good leads for you.

You have picked the right time of year to search for one as many new clutches have been hatched over the last month.

Good luck in your search and looking forward to hearing more from you.