NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Made my heart melt.

lovethatgrey

Last night when I got home from work.. I took Emma out of her cage to hang out with me a bit. She sat on her swing while I was on the computer..suddenly she said in a very sweet voice... Are you hurt? I really love you.

I was so stunned! Of course I was fine but to hear her say something like that was a very touching moment. I just love her so much. How did I get so lucky.{Love-0002011D}<br><br>Post edited by: lovethatgrey, at: 2009/04/10 02:27

That's so sweet! It is a heart melter. Emma sounds adorable.

Ziva was being loud this morning and I was trying to not act annoyed. She stopped and asked if I was all right. I said I was but she was being too loud. In a soft baby voice she said, "I'm sorry." She makes my heart melt daily. I almost wanted to tell her to go ahead and be noisy but I know better.

ZivaDiva wrote:

That's so sweet! It is a heart melter. Emma sounds adorable.

Ziva was being loud this morning and I was trying to not act annoyed. She stopped and asked if I was all right. I said I was but she was being too loud. In a soft baby voice she said, "I'm sorry." She makes my heart melt daily. I almost wanted to tell her to go ahead and be noisy but I know better.

That is wonderful that she says that. When I tell Emma she is too loud..she says "shh!":pinch:

My birds get really loud first thing in the morning when they wake up so I allow it for about 5 minutes then I say ok guys thats enough knock it off and the minute I say that everybirdie is quiet they are so sweet I don't know how anyone can be more blessed than to have birds as companions they are really very special and they make me smile everyday.