NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

How To Contact Admin

BirdsNow

Hello

Was just looking at the Grey Forums site and saw that you trade links with other bird related sites. We're spreading the word about our site where aviaries and breeders can advertise their birds for free. I would like to invite you to take a look at our service. We already added a link to Grey Forums here http://www.birdsnow.com/links/bird_forums_and_chat.htm and the link form is not accepting the link. Does anybody know how I can contact the site Admin?

cheers

Johnny

BirdsNow

www.birdsnow.com

Hi BirdsNow, I have checked but we have not received such a link request from your site. Could you please re-try sending it?

http://www.greyforums.net/link-to-us.html

Let me know after you do so I can follow-up and, if it again does not appear in the requests, notify softwareman to take care of it.

Thanks for your patience :)

Hello FairY

When I go to the link to us page I get a message that says you are not allowed to view this resource.

Also can we make a special thread for saving the rain forest if we don't do something the rain forest will be gone in 20 years there is only 40% left and we are cutting down 1.7 million hectares a year.

Cheers

Johnny

www.birdsnow.com

I would really appreciate it if one could tell me what is going on further and if this adding of the link is to the satisfaction of the person requesting it.

(Sometimes I am dumbfound about the tactlessness of people thinking one doesn't have to confirm things)

• 2 weeks later...