NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bonjour

Hi! I'm new to this forum so I'll introduce myself. My name is Farrah and I live in Quebec city, Canada. My first language is french so please excuse errors I'll make in my posts. If you are curious, the parrot I own speaks also french. Her name is Kiwi and she is a lovebird (see the picture of my profile). She is little but she is full of energy. I'm really proud of her because I taught her some tricks and she is a good talker for a small parrot. I also have a canary that sing beautifully every morning. It helps me to get out of bed. Very soon I'll add another member to my flock, a Grey. That's why I became a member of this forum.

I felt in love with parrots when I was 9 years old during a trip in Florida. There was an Ara at the reception of our hotel. That was my first met with those beautifull creatures. Since, I dream to own a big parrot and I read a lot on that subject. My choice of a Grey is the result of all my readings and a mature reflexion. I'll realize my dream this summer as a gift to a new era in my life. In few days I'll defend my PhD thesis. In few days I'll be a doctor. Guess what will be the name of my futur Grey .... Dr Pepe !

I'll keep you post on this new era.

Hi Farrah congratulations on your up coming thesis defensive. I remember my daughter going through that same process. Good luck dear. The gift of a lifelong companion in the form of a grey is a worthy present for the long process that you have been going through. Your future grey's name is a great idea. Welcome to the family!!!!

Hello Farrah and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Dr Pepe.

You have certainly done your homework and know that a grey is what you want and that it is a good fit for you and I know you can hardly wait until you can actually take possession of this precious grey.

Wow a doctor, you have completed many years of study for this profession and I know you have worked long and hard for it, good luck to you on your thesis.

You will find lotsof useful information in our many threads and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Hi Farrah.Congratulations on your fantastic achievement, you have worked so hard for it.I am so pleased you have done your homework on greys and decided one is for you.I am sure you are impatiant to take ownership of one. Lovebirds are fantastic little birds, I have a cockatiel as well as a grey. Good luck and I am looking forward to hearing more about your future grey.

Hello Farrah, welcome to the grey forum! You should be congratulated on your accomplishments and the gift of a grey is certainly a wonderful way to celebrate what you have achieved. I look forward to hearing more from you and hope you'll keep us updated as you bring Dr Pepe home!

Welcome Farrah,congratulations on becoming a Doctor,I am

a Canadian too,I live in Ontario,my brother lived in

Quebec City for many yrs.,it's a beautiful city!That's

great you've taught your birds to speak french too?You'll be able to teach Dr. Pepe to say "What's up Doc?"

lol{Feel-good-0002006E}

K.C.

Hi Farrah, your name means joy in arabic and I am sure a grey will make you even more joyful.. bien venue ici et bonne chance

{Nature-00020095}{Nature-00020095}<br><br>Post edited by: ranaz, at: 2009/04/10 22:23