NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

*New* Eating + Bath Time Pictures!

CarolandFamily

Omg he is so cute How old is he now? He looks about the same age as Shady grey was when I bought him/her home. I think this age is the cutest stage of babyhood when there feathers are all coming in and they look like they have little paint brushes all over them. Those Dark eyes are just melting your heart all the way to your soul. They are just the most precious little things I know next to a new human child

Oh what beautiful Easter presents your breeder has given you. I love those photos!!

Ahjari is obviously thriving very well under your breeders loving care and I would stick my neck out and say your probably thriving well also with all the updates, photos and videos you've been receiving.

Thanks for sharing these. :-)

Thank you also Dan I tell you my chest is poked out! I am very fortunate to have someone who has NOT left me out in the cold. He's my big baby boy probably following in Dayo's footsteps :)I will keep you all posted as I get pics :) There is a Easter video too here's the link lol :

Awwww, that was a great video of those Greys and Sun chicks all having some fun. Ahjari, of course was working over that millet spray while no one else was looking. ;-) VERY smart Grey. :-) I loved Ahjari's growl at the camera when it came too close also. :evil:

Thanks for sharing this video.

Lmaoo@working the Millet he was tearing it up! I was dying when I saw that lol did you see how huge he is? Oh I didn't hear the growling let me go listen lol OMG that's a growl? That sounds so cute lol.

The Sun Conures were giving him a work over too they were beating him up lol :angry: , they probably wanted some of that Millet too he's such a lil oinker lol :laugh:

Ok I got more pictures this time it's bath and Feeding Time lol:

BathTime1.jpg

Brothersisterlove.jpg

Ahjari and Sister he's whispering in her ear lol

Dontyouloveme.jpg

Gimme Kiss!

Iwantallthefood.jpg

I'm HUNGRY! That's him eating and there watching lol

imhungry.jpg

You're NOT taking my food!

RedTail.jpg

His Gorgeous red tail!<br><br>Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/04/14 23:50

Iknow what you mean Judy they are just to cute its a natural thing to want to pick them up and squeeeeeze them and kiss them and jus love on them How could anyone not just love thise cute little birdie faces whith all those cute little paint brush feathers all over them sooo sweeet. By the time you get that little baby home you are going to be so in love with him your not going to want to put him down. you must totally feel like an expectant mother all over again LOL Thats how I felt with my Green Cheeked conure I bought him the day he hatched and waited til he was weaned. His breeder lived in Alberta and I live in British Columbia So Sprout had to be shipped to me. I had a wonderful breeder that updated me all the time when I finally got Sprout home I was totally smitten he was the sweetest little guy and had already learned how to say step up so everytime I put him in his cage he would say step up stepup step up It was very hard not to let him stepup he was just to cute.I know your going to be just as smitten with your baby when you get him.

Awww thank you ladies!

Casper-swallowing *talking in a low voice* were gonna let Tina know tommorow lol about getting the baby girl! OMG did I just say that lol I'm excited too but we're gonna see.

Pat- you would think I'm pregnant lol I'm a hot mess with pictures updates everything I can't wait yippeee.

Oh goodness my phone has had me logged on and I'm typing on my blackberry and I have a gazzilion typos lmao. Ok now im home so I fixed all my typos :laugh:<br><br>Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/04/16 01:06