NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

*New* Eating + Bath Time Pictures!

CarolandFamily

These pictures here have made me cry, I cannot believe how gorgeous and happy my baby Ahjari looks. Tina sent these to me today he's 6 weeks old almost 7 on Sat enjoy them!

AhjariSleeping.jpg

Him with the whole gang! That's him sleeping UPSIDE down lol. He's also with the Sun conures as well as his brother and sister.

Ahjariandcompany.jpg

Ahjari in the middle

Ahjarihappy.jpg

Upclose looking at Mommy!

Ahjariknockedout.jpg

My absolutely FAVORITE picture of him sleep!

Ahjarimiddle.jpg

Ahjari in the middle checking on his family :)

Ahjariredtail.jpg

Showing off his red tail feathers

Ahjarismiling.jpg

Here he is SMILING at you! saying " Thanks for stopping by!"

Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/04/14 23:27<br><br>Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/04/14 23:40

OMG he is soooooooo cute what a beutiful big boy he is your going to have so much fun with him. Its really nice of your Breader to keep you and us updated least this way even though you can't visit him yo can at least watch him grow into a health bigger babyLOL Your going to love him so much Shady is my joy these day he's so playful and happy andloves to be cuddled. he loves to sneak up on my dogs and nip their ears the dogs run likes so big eagle just attacked them I laugh so hard I have a Shith-zu and a Pappion neither weigh more than 5 pounds. Shady was playing with my cel phone earlier and it rang boy did he run to mommy it was so cute just as fast as he could poor babylol

Thank youy ladies so much, I have so much love for him and he's not even ghere yet. I love how Tina is teaching him his name already so he gets used to it. It brought me to tears today seeing him sleep and happY. I asked how does he sleep and she sent me those. Pat Shady sounds so precious and what a clown too lol. We have a Shih Tzu too I wonder what he will do with him lol too funny. I knew I had to share these with you all here :)

lol. I bet the waiting is killing you. I had to wait several weeks for mine and I decided to stay away because it is so hard to see your baby and then have to walk away empy handed but the weeks soon pass when you have a busy life - which you surely must have! You must post more pics when he is a little older and we can see how he has changed. X

Aww I sure will he's in Cali and im here in MA so he's across the country. His breeder is so awesome with sending me videos and pictures of him. The waiting is killing me but I want him to come here when he's done being handfed and stuff. Me and his breeder Tina talk everyday so that helps alot too :)

Are you short of good breeders in your area Carol? There doesn't seem to be any near me but I know of one in Cornwall, about 30miles or so away but the roads aren't too good getting there. I guess 30-40 miles would be "just down the road" for the average American as the country is so much bigger lol! Have you had a grey before?

What a precious baby Ahjari is- he's so cute and cuddly looking! Thanks for sharing your baby photos with us Carol, I love seeing happy baby greys.

You are going to have so much fun watching him grow in the following weeks! Before you know it he'll be weaned and on his way to you...:)

Carol you and your breeder must have a great relationship going on I went to her web site and I noticed on the home page that she has your name and that you are the proud new owner of baby Grey Ajari I didn't see any other bird owners name on her home page she must be really taken with all that love and careing you have for that little baby of yours.

Pat- Tina is so awesome we communicate everyday. I sent her pics of all of Ahjaris things, I get her input on a lot of things for him too. We have a lot of things in common especially bith being from California. She is going to miss Ahjari so very much. If you look on the nursery page you will see the other names of the owners who have bought her babies too, so I aint the only one lol. Ahjari is very special to her, he's like the pick of the clutch :D. Awww thanks Judy its so glad to see you, I haven't seen you in Lil while. Ahjari is very picturesqe lol