NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Ziva is psychic!

ZivaDiva

I've had her 2 weeks and she says new stuff (to me) daily and it's always a surprise.

I told her Friday morning that I was going out Friday night and wouldn't be able to let her out until Sat. I came home from work Friday night to change and reminded her and she interrupted me and said, "I know."

I was sick in bed on Sunday. Her cage is right next to my bed. She sat on the doorway of her cage and kept repeating, "Are you all right? What's your problem? What's the matter?" She seemed anxious that I was still in bed. Then she asked me, "Would you like a cup of coffee?" I told her I don't drink coffee and she said, "Would you like a cup of tea?" I was afraid to say yes.

My lovebird started screaming and she told him, "You are so annoying."

My mom came over to check on me and I said I wanted to order pizza. My mom knows I'm broke this week and I said I would need her card to order it. Ziva yelled out, "You can't afford it!" I don't know how she knew I couldn't afford to order it but she did. I did put it on my mom's card and we sat on my bed and ate it and Ziva joined us.

She freaks me out sometimes as she says things that are quite appropriate to the conversation. I'm not sure how she knows, but she does.