NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bringing home baby!

JungleDreamz

I am getting ready to go pick up my baby CAG todaay!!! I couldnt sleep at all last night, I woke up every 2 hours, lol {Feel-good-000200B9}

I need help with names, I would like something Tropical, My birds names that I have already are, Lola (cockatiel) GiGi (lovebird) Mango (Golden conure) and Kokomo ( Quaker Parrot)

I have been contemplating for the new baby the names, Echo, and Katunga...I think Katunga sounds african, and since they are from africa, I dunno.....And echo since they repeat things....I need help though! any good tropical names?

Congratulations JungleDreamz!!

You know we wil be anxiously awaiting photos and updates on how the first day went.

Names are tough, but I'm sure you will figure it out quickly once you have him home and see his personality and quirks. :-)

Congrats on your new baby!! I know how exciting it is, I just got my baby last week! I named my baby Ecko too so I know why you like the name, I just switched up the spelling lol. And Katunga is cute too!! I was having trouble deciding on names with my boyfriend but we finally decided on Ecko and I love it! Other names that I liked were Zuri(which means beautiful and its also a unisex name) and Neo(which means gift and is unisex). Well I can't wait to hear how the arrival goes and to see some pictures! Good luck :)