NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Videos of my Baby! I have 2!

CarolandFamily

This is Ahjari at 6 weeks old. He was soo tired and getting ready to eat lol poor baby. Tina sent it to me last night she is the best I swear! I wanted to see his little red tail feathers so you might see a booty shot lol :silly:

This is after his Bath

That's my baby :)<br><br>Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/04/06 12:47

Your baby is soooooo precious what a little sweetheart. if I didn't have a baby all ready that video would definatly make me want to get one. You found a great breeder she obviously loves and cares for her baby's a great deal. Thank you for sharing is growing up with us. I can hardly wait for the next video.

Awww Thank You ladies :)Pat I am soo excited to get him in a couple of months. Tina is just awesome I know you all are sick of me talking about her, but she is NIGHT and DAY compared to who I had before. I feel awesome about going with my "gut" feeling and went with her :)

Awww thabk you both once again Azzie I'm just a proud mama and am so grateful that I am able to have a great relationship so far with our breeder. Sometimes its so very hard getting a baby sight unseen but seeing his pictures and videos makes me feel like I'm right there :)