NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Sleep cage

lovethatgrey

I am thinking of purchasing a sleep cage for my parrots for those times that I have people till late in the night. I'd like to be able to give them peace and quiet to sleep in another room. I wonder if any of you have one for your parrots and what do you think of this particular one.

http://www.birdbrains.ca/en/products/new/p17157648.html<br><br>Post edited by: lovethatgrey, at: 2009/04/04 02:39

Hi, lovethatgrey,

I like the King's Cages one better. To me, it seems more like an actual cage than a carrier. All though, if you are just using it for a place to sleep for the night, a carrier is all you need (that's what we use).

oppie wrote:

Hi, lovethatgrey,

I like the King's Cages one better. To me, it seems more like an actual cage than a carrier. All though, if you are just using it for a place to sleep for the night, a carrier is all you need (that's what we use).

Thanks.. the King's cage seem alot more durable and long lasting. I still have to figure out the measurements.

• 2 weeks later...

Well... after doing alot of research and thinking, I have purchased my Emma the Kings aluminum travel/sleep cage. In addition, I spoke to several parrot owners who already own them and they are EXTREMELY pleased with this specific cage. I chose this one so that I can take her along with me on a weekend or overnight trip as well as being able to use it should we need to evacuate quickly for some reason. Along with this cage I also have the adventure pack so I think we're all good in this department.

http://birdieboutique.com/kialtrcasm.html

{Feel-good-00020114}

Post edited by: lovethatgrey, at: 2009/04/18 03:46

Post edited by: lovethatgrey, at: 2009/04/18 03:50<br><br>Post edited by: lovethatgrey, at: 2009/04/18 03:57