NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I have DNA news too!!

CarolandFamily

ahjari.jpg

I am sooo happy so now I can officially say that he is now ours!!!! As some of you may know I was aiating on our breeders DNA of our baby too. She had 3 babies but 2 where on the waitlist for a boy and a girl and the third one would have been mines regardless. Well we weren't sure and here on this day of April second I found out that we are having a boy. I also found out too that my oldest son is expecting a baby as well! So I am doubled blessed today :)

{Nature-00020093}

I am offically announcing our Baby Ahjari Hatched Feb 28th 2009! He is 400 grams hughe!!!<br><br>Post edited by: CarolandFamily, at: 2009/04/03 00:50

Carol, happy that you got your baby boy, Ahjari. Congratulations on your son's baby also!!!! Amd double congratulations to you too Pat. I am also expecting a new grandbaby. My only son has also told me he and his wife are expecting their first child!!! So babies all around.

Oh gosh is this catching!!!!!! :ohmy:

Lmaooo@ Dave what are we gonna do with you {Emotions-000200C1}

Judy- Ohhh my son? I already have 2 grandbabies and now my son will make his debut as a daddy. I was shocked when my daughter told me today. There in California, I am still a spring chicken {Nature-0002009B} we don't need no more grandbabies lol