NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Shanti and the Adventure Pack

DavidH

Well, the Adventure Pack arrived today. Luckily for me, my wife is a wizard with putting those things together (it's not hard; I'm just a mechanical moron). So within a half hour Shanti was in it and exploring the house, yard and surrounding for the first time ever.

It was wonderful! He was a little nervous, but not at all psycho. Wanted cuddling afterwards for reassurance.

Tomorrow we are off to the beach for sure.

The best thing about the Adventure Pack: It really is light and feels extremely comfortable on my 62-year-old back. Two talons up!

I would love an adventure pack for Tyco Fergie is harness trained but I can't see Tyco ever allowing me to put a harrness on her. I have a smalltravel cage that I take them to the vet in and I've used it for a couple of outings it works well but the adventure pack just seem so cool for them.

Yes, you can roll the shades up or down on all sides, plus you have the sun roof. Very smart design. Someone will eventually build a better one, but in the meantime Adventure Pack 1.0 is fantastic. (Made in China, BTW)

Gryphon's pack came yesterday. He was all over the cage by itself, but the backpack is giving him pause. We hope to have him up and about once the weather is a little better.

I wish I had a beach! The Mississippi just doesn't cut it. :lol: