NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

JUST WANTED TO SAY. . . . . . . . . . .

Luvparrots

Caroline thank you for all your help with my baby Ana Grey. Without this great Nursery Room to read and get feedback from while waiting for my baby I would have been a basket case. You are a GREAT person as a moderator and well just a GREAT person. Thank you for all your great grey knowledge (and all your personal kindness and help as well)!!!!

H A P P Y H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! ! !

368252520Birthday252520Pinwheel2525.gif

Janet,

This message means so much! You are a much valued member of this forum, always there to welcome everyone, give great advice and also all the extra you offer to this forum.

I have not been on for a while as a regular user like I used to be, Ive had different things going on at home and also have started work again part time. Anyway enough of my moaning! I am going to make much more of an effort to be on here with everyone again, I have some wonderful friends on here and would like to get to know all the new members I can see we have and their new babies.

Thankyou for your kind words and give Ana Grey a big hug and kiss from Charlie, Keeko and Jasper.

A big hug from me to you as well:kiss: