NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Pics

Guest bennyguy

Guest bennyguy

LOL, I love the way they associate actions with sounds. Can't get the darned cat to get the hint on things... but that bird... he's hilarious.

The phone will ring and before I get there Elmo says "Hello, this is Johan" (Which is how hubby answers the phone)... and If I go to make a call, he says "hello" when I push the on button. He also makes the sound of the television turning on... the "donnngggg" sound it makes... One day I came storming out of the bedroom to ask why hubby was turning on the t.v. when we needed to leave... and hubby was standing there grinning and pointing at

Elmo... He's also working on the alarm clock and the microwave. It's a good thing my kitchen appliances aren't turned on by their sound... i'd come home to a surprise!

Guest phishbook

Nice pics. Your cats are nearly as pretty as mine and your dog, is nearly as handsome as my 'Kip' ;0)

Guest bennyguy

Actually the smallest one is a cockatiel. One cockatiel, one Quaker, One

Too, and one Grey!

I'd also LIKE... an Eclectus and a Myna... and maybe another Lovebird...

oh... and a bigger house. LOL

Guest bennyguy

Thanks Gary. Now I just have to get over my fear of being bitten by Elmo (CAG)... He does let me scratch him now, but that head of his is FAST... and

I've been nipped a lot.

Guest goose

Hey Shannon souds like I have your birds sister or brother LOL. Our bb loves for us to scratch his head, but if he/she isn't in the mood for loving the head turns around quick. Those little nips tend to hurt. And the kiss he gives are ruff time to time.

Lee & Trish

PS we tell him easy all the time, now he kisses and says easy. LOL