NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

i <3s my african grey

Hello Senic and welcome to the forum! What a cute picture that is! I'm guessing those two get along, how cute! What is your greys name? and how old is he or she? We would love to hear more about you and your grey. Does your grey talk? Thanks for sharing the pic with us!:)

Hello Senic and welcome to the family, you have just joined the BEST dang grey forum on the internet and we look forward to hearing more about you and your flock.

So how many parrots do you have, what kind, how old, names and so forth as we want to get to know you better. I have a sun conure, Sunny, she is 4 years old along with my Cag, Josey who will be 3 years old in May.

We have lots of useful information in our many threads so do read thru them at your leisure and don't hesitate to ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

We love pictures here so if you want to share some of the rest of the flock we have an other birds room. You have a very pretty grey.

My african grey is a baby, just over a year old. Her name is Alice (: The other bird in my picture is a lorikeet, Pickles. I have conures and parakeets too and I'd like an amazon and a cockatoo or a macaw one day (: I know I have too many birds as it is but I just think they're the best companions ever!

HEY THERE I have way to many birds also as you will see by my signature. I just added another African grey to my flock s/he is 8 weeks old I hand feeding him/her welcom to our forum your going to just love it here we are just one big Grey loving family.

Welcome, Senic!!! Your birds are lovely, can we see some pictures of the others as well??? Maybe the correct number of birds is the same as the correct number of motorcycles to have in your garage - Just ONE more! :lol: