Our First Grey Photo Contest.

CeasarsDad

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

raehamilton wrote:

Talon,

I haven't posted for a while and your private message sure got me back in here. Good luck with the photo contest. You are so sweet to do this CD.

RAE... Where the heck have you been? You just disappeared one day.. I was talking to Talon the other day asking about you.. Then out of the blue you appear.. If I didn't know better I would think there was some Magic involved in there somewhere.. :P :P :P

It's good to see you again Rae.. :)

shawzy4, That is such a great picture!! I love it! You took that with a cell phone?

Wow, no excuses here for any of us.....hurry up,let's go everyone.

But Talon is sleeping..............:( maybe tomorrow.

TIME IS RUNNING SHORT!!

Guest Lidia

xxbeccyxx wrote:

heres a couple more.

wrestling his "crusty clown"

Beccy, that is so cute, he makes me go "aaaaaaaaw" and makes me wish Joshua was a baby again!

Guest briansmum

thanks lidia, he is pretty cute... sometimes :whistle: . i think he ended up like that by accident, and boy did that toy come in for some stick when he got the right way up again!

kay, i can't see your picture hun? do you mean the one in your avatar?

Hi again everyone.. Our First Grey Photo Contest is over. Please look over the entries when you can and cast your vote here... http://www.greyforums.net/forums/african-grey/18923-vote-now.html

Some of the photos are not showing. This is because either the poster has withdrawn their photo or the photo hosting site the photo is on is having trouble. If the photos can't be seen now they can't be judged. So judge the ones you can see..

Thanks everyone for a great contest and I appreciate the effort everyone made to get that "shot" of their Greys being funny..

CD