Our First Grey Photo Contest.

CeasarsDad

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lidia

peasant_wedding_c_1568_XX_kunsthistorisches_museum_vienna.jpg

It must be the missing parrot from the Breughel painting of the peasant wedding! Look at the man in red's legs.

peasant_wedding_c_1568_XX_kunsthistorisches_museum_vienna.jpg

Guest Lidia

Thanks Fairy and Becky,

I did it a few years ago on the computer, I wish I could paint it up. I suppose I could have it printed onto a canvas. Do you think there is a potential market for Warhol-style parrot photos?

Lidia

Guest islandgirltexas

judygram wrote:

Its a winner by a foot.:laugh:

Ohhhhhhhh noooooo...you did NOT go there..hahahahaha IMAGE0_11-327b023ab879155479950adc92efe620.GIF

IMAGE0_11-327b023ab879155479950adc92efe620.GIF

Guest briansmum

yes lidia i do. i have seen one on ebay but it was only little, far too bright and the grey was at a funny angle. i love the one you have done, the colours are beautiful and it is a great shot. well done you!

ya they are expensive so I bought the balls and then added the goodies myself. I made four of them for the cost of one plus 15 bucks but had some stuff here like the rope. Two quaker size ones two Budgie size and that one in the picture. lol

I am not the creative type, :( or I would do the same thing. Looks like Que loves to play in it, sometimes you never know what will attract them to some of their toys. Some of the ones I have offered to Josey she likes others she won't play with, money down the drain if they won't play with them.:blink:

Guest Lidia

Tari,

That ball toy looks wonderful. I'd love to try one, or one of the parrot 'cosies' I sometimes see. Joshua loves being under material, crawling under the duvet, behind cushions, etc, but he can be quite difficult when getting used to new things in the cage or the flat. When I changed his cage the year before last, it took him a long and very traumatising month to get used to it. Now, of course, the silly bugger loves it. Did you have any problems with introducing the ball?<br><br>Post edited by: Lidia, at: 2007/07/01 19:01