NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Our First Grey Photo Contest.

CeasarsDad

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are wonderful new contest entries.. Lidia.. That T REX shot reminds me of that dinosaur movie where the t-rex is chasing the jeep.. Know which one I mean. :P

Charlie.. I love the "Grey in a cup" shot you got there. Keep em coming folks.. Remember, we are all winners here..

Guest Lidia

CD: That's exactly why I call it his T-Rex walk! It's straight out of Jurassic Park. I do think of him as my little dinosaur. Don't you think that when parrots run they look a little saurian?

Guest briansmum

birds are direct decendents from dinosaurs.. lidia maybe joshua is the missing link :laugh:

great pictures everyone i love them!

CeasarsDad wrote:

Hey Lidia.. Are you good with Photoshop? Why not try to take that dinosaur T Rex shot and put in a tiny man just about to be eaten by him.. That would be GREAT to see..

I am a quick one 2min job not my best but tried... Running.jpg

Guest Lidia

Possession.JPG

Love, love, love, LOVE that! Thank you! Will you email me that photo? Here's another shot, this time note the velociraptor feet ...<br><br>Post edited by: Lidia, at: 2007/06/25 18:42

Guest Lidia

Joshua_in_Trinity.JPG

Sorry for the deluge of Joshua photos, but I photograph him quite a lot, and he seems to enjoy being papparazzied!

This is one of both of us, my body pushing my bike through college. His head ...

Joshua_in_Trinity.JPG

I love these photoshop photos.. Just love em.. but remember, altered photos can't win the contest.. but post them just the same.. But you are giving me an idea for next month's contest.. Maybe next month we can do a "Best Photoshop alteration showing a grey".. :P :P :P