NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Our First Grey Photo Contest.

CeasarsDad

Very nice of you islandgirl... I have to tell you, I was kinda surprised that something as fun as a photo contest got off to such a nasty start.. Not sure how or why that happened.. but I really didn't mind being called a Sexist.. Know why? Probably because it's true.. :P

So here's the definition as recorded by websters.

sex·ism (sěk'sĭz'əm)

Attitudes, conditions, or behaviors that promote stereotyping of social roles based on gender.

Yep.. that would be my belief.. Woman shouldn't be in the military fighting. Do police work on the streets. Be a firefighter and countless others. Including mowing the lawn, Talon... You see, I am of the old school that says women should be protected, Pampered, cherished, cared for, loved, admired, respected... should I continue? because I can fill up this page with more... So if that makes me a sexist..Then call me that sweetie... I'm proud of these values I hold about women.. So to me.. You should be in Victoria's Secrets...<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/06/14 23:05

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These pictures are making me jealous! I don't have my Grey home yet from the breeder... but I think I can retaliate with some cute baby pictures in only a few weeks when he starts walking around.:cheer:

Great pics everyone though, I for one am throughly impressed and makes me glad I picked a Grey.

birdgranna, I love the mouse shot the best.. Look at how it appears your Grey is "thinking" about the mouse.. Probably he's just thinking about how he is gonna destroy it..but thinking he is... :P<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/06/16 13:27

Tari wrote:

My husband now thinks I am nuts I have been sitting in my chair by my greys cage tring to catch her doing something funny. lol She just aint funny.

he should make a photo of that :laugh: