NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Sweet potatoes bonus

dhorje

My wife was at the market yesterday buying some sweet potatoes for Koko. She was selecting some good ones (slightly more expensive) and told the seller they were for her bird. The seller disagreed on feeding Koko with expensive sweet potatoes. My wife told that seller Koko was an expensive bird and started telling stories about Koko. The seller was so impressed and gave 2 more sweet potatoes (FOC) for Koko to eat. B)

I used to buy Nasi Lemak (our local food consisting of rice cooked with coconut milk, fried anchovies, peanuts, egg and chillies)from a stall nearby my house for breakfast. The seller always give me a big pack. My wife always get a smaller pack when she buys from him. I told my wife she should bring Koko along to get a bigger pack.

The next day my wife mentioned about Koko and I to him and she got a bigger pack for the same price. Koko does have an advantage to get some bonuses.;)

GreYt story.

It is common it seems for our pet companions, be they our Parrots, Dogs or others to bring out the best in people we don't know. It just seems like human nature to want to somehow give a treat or something to them. :-)

Thanks for sharing this.