NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Favorite Toy Suppliers

Parrotdise

I like DrsFosterSmith.com in general for toys and all my bird supplies. Also, www.birdyboredombusters.com has some neat toys.

My greys like a variety of toys, Lyric loves bells and he loves stuff he can hang upside down off of. He also likes toys with bird-safe leather strips to chew. Good luck in your toy search- also don't forget you can check out dollar stores and the baby section of dept stores for cheap toys.:)

I like www.birdyboredombusters.com too, I ordered toy supplies from them and I made some of my own toys. They were very nice and fast delivery. I also ordered the bigger toys like the boings, and the atom swings (which alot of greys love) on ebay, it was way cheaper! My moms 2 year old grey just loves leather strips and the break up wood blocks. Good luck on your search for toys!

I get a lot of toys from the breeder we got our birds from (She sends us these toys that have 5 little wicker woven "presents" with surprises inside them. Those are the birds favorite toy). Otherwise we purchase our food and get many of our toys from the local parrot rescue facility. If there is a place that is going to make profit on our purchases, I would rather it be a place like that.