NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Shadys vet visit

Tycos_mom

The vet said that Shady is a very very healthy baby and she fell totally head over heals in love and so did the staff. When the visit was over and we were at the counter paying all the girls where trying to talk Dr. Boardman into getting a baby african Grey for the office. I think she was actually thinking about it. Shady has such a laid back sweet personality its very easy to fall in love. My daughter Amber met Shady today for the first time because I took her with me so we could stop and buy some stuff for my other daughters baby shower. Amber said that she want Shady when I pass away. I can see there is going to be a fight for him her because my other daughter met Shady when I first brought him/her home and she has already said that she wants him her also. Least there is lots of people that love him/her already. I felt so sad for Shady the vet pulled 3 blood feathers from shady's wings and he let out a painful little scream I felt like crying. the Dna results afe going to take about 2 weeks. so I'll let you all know how it turns out. I shoud have just sent away for the kit and mailed it in I would have if I'd known it was going to cost me 52.00. Oh well I probubly would never be able to pull out his feather anyway it broke my heart to watch the Dr. do it never mind if I had to do it myself. anyway this is turning into a novel so I better shut up now

I just bet you felt like pulling a couple of the vet's hairs after watching her pull Shady's feathers for the dna test, how dare she hurt your baby, but it had to be done if you want to know the sex.

Any of us could have told you that you have one healthy grey baby, you have an adorable one and we have enjoyed the journey almost as much as you have Pat, thanks so much for including us in on Shady's upbringing.

Is it a boy or girl, I have already guessed a boy, hmm wonder what it is:whistle: