NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Questions about a vet visit

bandits_mom08

I am taking Bandit to the vet tomarrow just to have her well check done. I am wondering are there any spacific questions that I should ask the vet?

There doesn't seem to be any problems. I figured this is a good way to try and prevent any probs.

Thank for your input in advance.

Thanks for the input. I completly forgot about asking about the microchipping they even had a, I believe, 25% off on that.

Other wise the visit when well. She is a good wieght (I can't remember what exactly it was.) :) He wants me to switch to Harrisons instead of zupreem he said it's better for her. I figured I would give it a try. What the heck. I didn't know till tonight that the only place I am able to purchase it is at the vets office. Or I think I can get it online.

Most vets now recommend Harrison's pellets and that is what Josey eats, in fact it is the only pellet she has ever eaten since she has been in my care. I get mine online too, haven't checked to see if my vet carries it, guess I should compare prices.

Glad to hear the vet visit went well, you are a good mom.

My vet reconend Harrisons or Zupreem but she doesn't want me to put Shady or my other birds on anything else. MY birds won't eat Harrison's but my vet said that zupreem is just about as good. Shady is on Zupreem handfedding formula and my Breeder gave me a coulpe lbs of it but thats just about gone and all I can get at the petfood store closes to my house is Exact and I was going to switch Shady onto it but my vet said not to that Zupreem is the best. So I have to travel 40 minutes to get the Zupreem and they only sell it in small bags 1kg at 16.00 a bag. I ask if they would order me the big bags and they said no. Shady eats 2oz. of food 3 times a day and needs to be hand fed for at least another 8 weeks. I bought 2 bags yesterday Its going to get expensive at about 30 dollars a week. oh well shadys worth it. When I picked up Shady up I should have asked my Breeder if he would sell me a bucket of the stuff he buys 50lb buckets for 60.00 he buys 6 at a time. oh well to late now.