NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Stroller Idea

edillon5063

The person who posted the link on the bird stroller got me thinking and googling... Do you think I could take my grey out in this? I could probably if the front were too slimsy put a travel cage in it and leave the front unzipped? It's a cat/dog stroller so it's fully enclosed. I really think Indy would love to go out and see the world, and we are working with the harness, but I think I'm going to try this! What do you guys think?

9db8_2.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: edillon5063, at: 2009/03/23 15:55

9db8_2.jpg

• 1 month later...

OMG I was just talking about this same exact thing with my mom the other day...I told her about my getting Chimay a harness, and she told me to take her cat stroller instead. Her cats only used it for one summer like three years ago, and she's worried that her grand-bird will be snatched up by a hawk or something if we take him out on the harness. I can certainly see her concern, but we're very attentive parents and I'm sure we'll be fine. BUT if Chimay does not take to the harness, I think we're going to try and fabricate some sort of perch to install inside the stroller