NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The twirly upside down thing.

lovethatgrey

Oh that was too cute! Bella is a Bat, but Emma is a Balerina! Did you notice she's almost twirlling in tune! What a cutie she is too. How old is she? She has a very, very sweet little delicate face.

I just bought one of those rope hanging perches. Bella and Jiggy don't like it yet, but I think once I'm done making a play space with it I might get their attention.

What do you have it hanging from? Is it fastened to the ceiliing?

Thanks for Sharing!!

Terri

Nychsa wrote:

Oh that was too cute! Bella is a Bat, but Emma is a Balerina! Did you notice she's almost twirlling in tune! What a cutie she is too. How old is she? She has a very, very sweet little delicate face.

I just bought one of those rope hanging perches. Bella and Jiggy don't like it yet, but I think once I'm done making a play space with it I might get their attention.

What do you have it hanging from? Is it fastened to the ceiliing?

Thanks for Sharing!!

Terri

Emma turned a year old on March 7th 2009. It's rope from one of her older toys that I hang at the top of her BOING. She had shredded the whole toy and all that was left was the rope with it's link. I always check out old toys that she has used up to see if I can create a new toy out of it or add it to an existing one. The boing itself is hanging from a ceiling protector. She is quite the climber... so I do not wish for her to be playing with my ceiling.

I've discovered that it's not necessarily the most expensive or fancy toys that give them the most pleasure.<br><br>Post edited by: lovethatgrey, at: 2009/03/23 14:52

Thanks for posting that video. I love watching them play on ropes. Many love to spend a smuch tim upside down as right side up.

Dayo does a lot of high speed spinning himself. From what I can tell, they have no dizzness associated with spinning as us humans do.

Aww that video was soo cute, I loved it! I really hope my bird loves its boing as much as Emma does! I also have a toy hanging down the middle like yours. I really cannot wait til my baby is home and playing with his toys like that! Thanks again for sharing!

That is such a cute video I love it when they play like that. Tycos boing has a bell on the end of it and she likes to hang upside down and attack that bell vicously. Some time she scares the heck out of me because she's haveing such a good time and will all of a sudd forget to hang on and falls thank goodness the floor is carpeted under the news papers around her boing or I'm sure she would have hurt hersel many times. I thought about taking her boing down for awhile but she just loves it so I guess as long as she doesn't mind falling I let her have it least she has a soft landing.