NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

saw a webcam!!

i just got off the phone with my breeder...i was on the phone with her for 2 hours!! she turned on her webcam and hand fed him(her) so i could see! she's even leaving her webcam on all night in front of the cage/tank he's in so my boyfriend can see when he gets home from work and i can watch him!! i'm sooo excited!! just had to share!

she set it up over her yahoo messenger and i don't think other people can see it. i tried to figure out a way last night so my brother in california could see 'the bird i'm spending so much money on' and i couldn't figure it out. she said she'd do a youtube video today so i could post it on myspace so when she sends me the link i'll be sure to post it here!

i was actually a little worried before i talked to her on the phone last night. there were some (less than 5) bad reviews of her on sites like ripoffreport and pissed consumer that i didn't discover until after i sent the deposit, and by then it was kind of too late to find a different breeder. that was the main reason i wanted to drive the 16 hours to pick it up in person. (that and i wasn't too fond (or trusting) of shipping) but after talking to her i'm so glad i didn't discover the bad reviews before i sent her the deposit. she definately put my mind at ease. she even offered to meet me in chicago, il (a 4 hour drive for her one way) so i could pick up my baby. i haven't had a lot of experience with breeders since this is my first grey, but she seemed so nice and answered all of my question (and believe me there were a lot!) she even called me this morning to see if i wanted her to set up the webcam again!

With every business there are going to be people with complants and customers that aren't happy. I wouldn't worry to much as long as every looks nice and clean and the birds are well cared for. You have to go by your own experiance. THere are always people who aren't going to be happy.