NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

For those with out of state breeders?

CarolandFamily

Yes I have been through this before with my dog and was a nervous wreck! I used to live in Cali and bought our gorgeous dog from MO. I used to hound our breeders website every week for updated pictures. When I used to send her emails at times I wouldn't hear from her for days! Yup I was stressed out :S but I had to figure out that she had a life too and couldn't be online like how I am lol.

For those who have or have a breeder out of state do you stress if you don't hear from them right away?

Do you watch there website to see the updated babies like I do? lol

Do you check your emails to see if you may have that new picture so you can brag?

Yes there are chances that you take when you buy sight onseen. Maybe I was just blessed asking a gazzilion questions and having that "gut" feeling about the choices I had made. So I guess my question is do you ever stop worrying about your baby when they are so far away?

How is the relationship with your out of state breeder? Do you call or send email? or do both?

If I don't hear from mt breeder right away I call them and then I feel alright.

Yes im long winded today sorry everyone :(

Carol

I was the same way when I was waiting to get Indy. I probably drove my poor breeder insane. Once my breeder accidently sent me pictures of a timneh (Indy is a Congo) and I was REALLY worried, lol. But everything turned out to be great though, and I'm sure it will for you too! Your baby is so adorable!

I did the same thing when I bought my GCC I live in British columbia and she lived in Alberta. What made it worse is that there was a cold snap when the baby was weaned and I had to wait for 14 more days for the weather to warm up enough for her to ship the Bird. I though I was going to go crazy waiting for that bird I thought I was going to have to wait until spring thaw in order for it to be warm enough in Alberta for her to send me my bird. Everything worked out fine and my baby was so wonderful he could say step up already when I got him:laugh: I'm sure thats why allot of breeders don't ship their birds because the owners can't visit and the drive the breeders around the bend with call and emails and pictures. you will have your baby soon don't worry so much.

Thanks Tycos Mom and Caitb! I swear sometimes you feel like your the only one! I spoke to my breeder yesterday and just got off the phone with her today lol. They are going to send me another picture by monday :silly: lol@ thawing out and im also dying at Caitb about the breeder being in your area :side: that was hiarious!

I am sooo glad that I am here I keep forgetting to sign off :ohmy:

Carol