NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

How are you and Good Job!

lovethatgrey

Here is Emma's first day of saying these phrases. I was really wondering whether she'd ever learn to say Good job! After all, I've been saying it everyday and regularly since the day I met her. I just figured that she knew how to say it but thought it was too BORING to repeat! :P She really surprised me with this.

Hope you enjoy this small clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8EnBE8uic<br><br>Post edited by: lovethatgrey, at: 2009/03/20 16:51

We always enjoy video clips of member's greys doing whatever, talking, playing and so forth and this was cute.

I hear ya, we can talk until we are blue in the face to get them to say a certain thing but they decide what they will say but Emma did it, thanks for sharing that with us.

Thats so cute good job to both of you. My Severe say please. Thankyou and you welcome at the appropriate time its so cute I didn't teach him it but I love that he knows how. I Think I'll try to teach Tyco and Shady how to say please and thankyou also. I must say you are doing an awesome job at raising your Grey and she is just beautiful